EMS Data Import for DB2 is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2010-02-18. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinNT 4.x, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
EMS Data Import for DB2 is a powerful tool to import data to DB2 tables from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, RTF, ODF and HTML files. It provides adjustable import parameters, including source data formats for all the fields and destination DB2 data formats for the selected fields, commit options, number of records to skip, etc. Data Import for DB2 includes a wizard, which allows you to set all the DB2 import options for different files visually, and a command-line utility to execute import to DB2 database in one-touch.
* Import from 10 most popular formats: MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, OpenDocument Format and HTML
* Importing data to one or several tables or views from different databases
* A number of import modes - Insert All, Insert New, Insert or Update, and others
* Adjustable import parameters for each source file
* Saving all import parameters set on current wizard session
* Automatic creation of the table structure
* Command-line utility to import data using the configuration file
* Powerful visual options module
EMS Data Import for DB2 (version 3.3) has a file size of 6.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 177 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.